Gilmer County, Georgia
The Summit on Clear Creek mountain community is located an easy hour drive from Atlanta in the Blue Ridge Mountains. This historical area of North Georgia was once the Heart of the Gold Country. Residents have unlimited recreational opportunities and a perfect four seasons climate. This area is a very popular escape from the Atlanta summer heat. Not to mention, an easy mountain getaway for Floridians. Come and visit, and experience all the beauty this area has to offer. You won’t be disappointed!
The Summit on Clear Creek is at the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains and within 2 hours of a wide range of nature oriented outdoor activity like tubing, white water rafting, kayaking, trekking, horseback riding, and mountain climbing. There’s so much to see and do!
- Shop or dine in nearby Ellijay and Jasper.
- Explore Georgia’s Apple Capital
- Visit the tallest cascading waterfall in the Southeast at Amicalola State Park
- Hike, bike, or ride through the most beautiful trails in Georgia at Fort Mountain State Park
- Spend the day exploring Ellijay’s many Hiking Trails!
- Learn more about the Appalachian Trail